Entry #4

April 4, 2021

I’m writing this journal pretty late, but I’m going to focus on what I did during the break. Firstly, I worked with my group on finalizing our memo and submitting it. I look forward to hearing the professor’s feedback on our work. I feel that we worked really well together. Even though we all had a specific role, we still helped one another with the tasks. My partners did a great job at clarifying things that were confusing. I also appreciate the fact that when it came to picking a specific time to work on the assignment, everyone was pretty flexible which made it less stressful. We handed in the memo on time, leaving us with more free time to enjoy the break.

For the rest of the break, I decided to focus less on college and enjoy my time off. I got the chance to focus more on my fitness journey and have noticed that my endurance has been improving. Aside from all that, I spent a lot of time with my family at home or took my brothers out when the weather was nice. Lastly, I went shopping with my mom a few times (which can be mentally draining since she shops until she drops) and went to visit my aunt and cousins. Overall, the break was pretty enjoyable and I feel well-rested.